Fiberglass underground and aboveground tanks for fire protection water are in high demand as a result of increased regulations and insurance industry requirements. Whether it is a sole source of water in rural areas or as a standby water reservoir to supplement a pressurized municipal water system, a Xerxes tank provides maintenance-free, corrosion-resistant water storage.
System design options utilizing fiberglass underground tanks are recognized in NFPA 22, Water Storage Tanks for Fire Protection Systems, as well as NFPA 1142, Water Supplies for Suburban and Rural Fire Fighting.
Features of Xerxes fire protection water tanks:
- Corrosion-resistance - Avoid obvious corrosion concerns associated with long-term storage of water by using a tank made from fiberglass which is immune to rust.
- Shop-Fabricated, Watertight Design – Our fiberglass tanks offer distinct watertight performance advantages over products that require field assembly with gaskets and liners.
- Custom-Design Flexibility – Fiberglass tanks offer project designers a wide-range of design flexibility and accessories to meet site specific needs, whether the tank is to be located aboveground or underground.
Recognizing that water continues to be a precious resources in many applications, several industry publications have published articles about the storage of water for future use.
- Verstaility of fiberglass tanks make them ideal for commercial fire protection systems PME magazine
- Keeping Water Quality Contained Water Efficiency magazine
- The Water Storage Trio Water Efficiency magazine