Today's designs for decentralized wastewater treatment systems are becoming increasingly sophisticated and also dependent on large capacity water tight storage and process tanks. Infiltration from a leaking tank can result in an improperly functioning system, while exfiltration causes pollution of water supplies. Xerxes aboveground or underground tanks are the perfect alternative to precast or pour-in-place concrete tanks.
Features of Xerxes' wastewater storage tanks include:
- Watertight design - With the option to field pressure test before and after installation
- Large capacities - Available in one-piece factory manufactured sizes up to 60,000 gallons
- Quick and Easy Installation - Installed and backfilled in a day or two versus weeks of site construction for a pour-in-place concrete tank which are subject to weather delays.
Recognizing that water continues to be a precious resources in many applications, several industry publications have published articles about the storage of water for future use.
- Keeping Water Quality Contained Water Efficiency magazine
- The Water Storage Trio Water Efficiency magazine
Please consult a Xerxes representative for more details on Xerxes' fiberglass wastewater storage tanks.