Multicompartment Underground Fuel Tanks
Our multicompartment tanks can save space and money
Fuel marketers and fleet fueling owners often need to store different grades and types of fuel in a single location. Xerxes multicompartment fiberglass tanks, compatible with petroleum, diesel and new biofuels, offer a wide range of fuel storage possibilities in a single, compact installation.
Other benefits start the moment the tank leaves the manufacturing facility. Shipping and installing a multicompartment tank rather than several tanks often saves space and money. Insurance and permitting costs may also be reduced. Our multicompartment tank comes standard with a double-wall fiberglass bulkhead and eliminates the added cost of upgrading to a double-wall bulkhead often required with steel tanks. Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- 100% premium fiberglass and resin
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- UL-listed (1316) and ULC-listed (615) for alcohol fuels
- Structurally strong cylindrical tank with integral rib construction
- 3D glass fabric (Parabeam®) bonding the tank walls together for added strength
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Lightweight so easy to ship and easy to install
- Monitoring options – dry and hydrostatic
- Accessories fitting a variety of applications
- Available in capacities up to 40,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 155,000 liters in Canada (for tanks manufactured in US)
- 30-year limited warranty