Potable Water Storage Tanks
Storing clean drinking water can be refreshingly simple
Health and safety requirements for drinking water systems can be complex, but sourcing a tank that meets them shouldn’t be. Engineers design water distribution and handling systems with Xerxes potable water storage tanks, because they are manufactured with NSF 61-listed materials at our NSF 61-certified manufacturing facilities. This gives customers the assurance they need when installing storage tanks for public water systems. Our quality assurance measures and facility inspections help to ensure our tanks continue to deliver reliable, high-quality performance.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and installers throughout North America.
- Manufactured with NSF 61-listed materials (potable water tanks and accessories)
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- 100% premium resin and fiberglass (no fillers)
- Available in underground and aboveground models
- Available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Flexible design options
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of accessories available
- Not limited by burial depth or water table
- Available in capacities up to 60,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 227,000 liters in Canada
- 30-year limited warranty